Looking for anyone that as the surname MAUDE.

• 7 February, 2009 at 06:15 #522
    Dawn Maude
    Participant

Hi everyone i have been trying to trad my family bck down the line for yrs now and with no such luck.
    My grandparents who was Robert & Murial Maude lived near john st. At newbold. And as they got older they moved to newland dales stonegravels in Chesterfield.
    My granmar worked at the old cotton mill i think at whitington, and my grandad was in the 2nd world war.
    My father's name is Robert he was named after my grandad.
    Recently i have found out that we are related to the marple's And bagley's who i think lived at temple normanton. And i have came across there grave's.
    I have an aunti who used to be known by lillian Maude.
    I would be very much like to see if there is anyone on this site that may be related.
    Also trying to find an ellen & freda sheperd. Freda lives some were in hasland. As also think they are related to our family.
    I used to have a uncle harry. Who's full name was harry rigby and that he was in the 1st world war.
    If anyone can help at all with my research it will be most appreciated, and thankyou for your time to read this.

7 February, 2009 at 18:06 #630
    Martin
    Keymaster

Hi Dawn,
    First, welcome to our web pages which I hope you will find interesting and helpful.
    I have checked through our database here on the site and none of the individuals you mention are included.
    Can you let us know where you have already looked, and I'm sure we can help you get started in your search, by pointing you in the direction of futher web pages and researchers.
    Best wishes
    Martin

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.