Mosleys from Wormhill, Derbys

• 16 October, 2008 at 10:33 #519
    SteveC
    Participant

Hi,

I just wanted to say hello and that I joined because my mother's family are Mosleys from the Wormhill, nr Buxton, Derbys area. I and one or two other relatives have built up some history at [link=hyperlink url]http://trees.ancestry.co.uk/fhs/home.aspx?tid=7298299[/link] under the treename Taddington Colliers and username steve_collier21 in case anyone is interested. From a brief glance we don't appear to have clear links to the people modelled here. Please correct me if I'm wrong 🙂

16 October, 2008 at 13:31 #628
    Martin
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

Firstly, welcome to our site, I hope you will find it interesting and helpful. Please feel free to browse around and to make suggestions for further improvements etc.

I shall look through your site and see whether I can see any possible links, either with my own tree or with the Mosley names in my database. I'll let you know what I find.

Best regards
    Martin

11 November, 2008 at 12:26 #629
    SteveC
    Participant

My earliest Mosleys are from Blackwell, nr Taddington, Derbys, actually, and one of my relatives has taken the search back to Thomas Mosley 1625 using parish records. FYI 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.