William and Beatrice (nee Palmer) Mosley

• 30 September, 2009 at 06:43 #541
    sandyk13
    Participant

I am trying to find information about William Mosley.Beatrice was born on 1896 so William would be about the same age. He had two children Bert who married Madge Faulker and died in 1946 and Cynthia who married Norman Tyson.They lived at no 22? Churchfields Creswell Worksop Notts. He had a brother called Richard and a sister called Mary.
    The only person I can find in the cencus comes from a family of coal miners who always lived in the Worksop area but family history says William was not from the area possibly from Sheffield and that his father built several houses in Churchfields or Hazelmere Rd Creswell and gave each of his 8 children a house. This doesn't sound like the sort of thing a miner could afford to do so I'm not certain I have found the right William Mosley. Williams sister Mary married a man called Evelyn Heath and his brother Richard had a daughter called Jessie who was a nurse and married a man called Clive. I think there was another sister called Lottie. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.